Thursday 8 May 2014

Sorry, I have been absent for so long. I have been under Dr's orders to stay off the computer for a while. I will admit that I snuck on Facebook occasionally, which is quite surprising really. I have failed to make friends with any form of social media, so I assumed Facebook would be the last thing I missed, but I did. If only my blog was as easy to navigate! Just to write this post, it has taken me nearly an hour to remember how to get into the dashboard. (Please feel free to laugh, I too have had a chuckle at myself! It was either laugh or throw the computer out of the window. Laughing is cheaper and the euphoric effects of it last longer than the satisfaction of hearing my computer being smashed to smithereens). 

Anyway, the real reason for this post is to let everyone know that my latest book His Forbidden Mate has been accepted by Siren Publishing. It's due for release in July and as soon as I have any further information I will keep you informed. Especially now I'm no longer on restrictions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment