Monday, 13 October 2014
A big thank you to Hennessee Andrews for organising such an amazing blog hop. I also want to send out huge hugs of appreciation to all of those who participated, authors and readers alike.
Now the lucky winner of the KitchenAid mixer was Flutterfli Carol Reads. Happy baking!
As for the two $5 Amazon gift cards up for grabs on for anyone who commented on my blog, the winners are....
Drum roll please!
Amy Bowens and Shadow. Congratulations to you both. Keep an eye on your inbox, the vouchers will be with you soon.
Saturday, 11 October 2014
The competition and blog are now closed. Thank you all for sharing your ideas on possible Alpha shifters. You came up with some amazing ideas. The draw for the two $5 Amazon gift cards will take place tomorrow when my boys return from their sleepover. Each will be pulling one name out of a hat. Good luck to everyone who entered.
Thursday, 2 October 2014
Welcome everyone! Who's interested in some prizes?
I have two $5 Amazon gift vouchers to give away. To win one simply tell me which mythological creature you would like to read about. (Hint, the more unusual the better, though it must still possess the qualities we all like our Alpha male characters to have. A goldfish or guinea pig just somehow won't cut it!) Leave your ideas in the comment section below.
Now check out this little beauty. This KitchenAid mixer is the grand prize and very simple to win.
While you're exploring the amazing authors featured on this blog hop, and looking for your next ebook escape, don't forget to stop by our Facebook pages and like us. (Here's a link to my Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/emmaanderson.writer ) The rules and links to all the featured authors are below, but first let me share a well loved Aussie recipe.
2 tablespoons golden syrup
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon hot water
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup flour
Melt butter and golden syrup in a pan large enough to hold all the ingredients. Cool slightly.
Dissolve baking soda and add to the pan with the dried ingredients. Mix well.
Place rounded teaspoonsful of mixture on a greased oven tray. Allow room to spread.
Bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes or until golden.
Why not enjoy a couple of biscuits while becoming absorbed in my latest book, Refusing His Second Chance?
Why did the constant rejection of a man she barely knew hurt so much?
Allie Fisher’s a successful author and radio show host. So much so, she’s gained herself a stalker. Her life’s turned upside down when she meets Margo. With their new blossoming friendship came a heartache Allie never knew was possible.
Parker Winston’s a 543 year old vampire. He’s had a mate and lost her. He has no room in his heart for anyone else. Even another mate. When he meets his sister’s new friend, he immediately knows she’s his second chance. To preserve his memory of his first mate, he takes what he needs from Allie but offers nothing of himself in return. By the time he realises that there’s enough room in his heart for two, it may be too late.
Can Parker convince Allie of his true feelings for her? Or will her stalker deny him the opportunity by taking her from him permanently.
Now for the rules.
1. Have fun and hop in to visit the fabulous authors and bloggers on the LinkyList. Each and everyone is hosting their own giveaway, so you have oodles of chances to win something great while you find your next book boyfriend.
2. You need to leave your email. How can we contact you if you win?
3. Earn entries for the grand prize by stopping by and liking us on Facebook.
4. On US residents can the win the mixer. So sorry. The thing weighs over 30+ pounds. Shipping would be enormous. In the event the Rafflecopter chooses someone outside the US, the prize will be a $100 Amazon gift card. Not too shabby. Think of all the books!
5. The grand prize is not transferable and no cash will be given instead of the mixer.
6. Don't forget to have fun and take the time to visit others on this hop. Who knows, they may just hold the book that you've been looking for.