Saturday 18 April 2015

TL Reeve has popped in to tell us about her new book!



I'd been through a ton of shit in my life. The guy I thought I loved left me, and the guy I thought was my friend, started stalking me. I found myself though when Mike came to me and offered me a job. Things were going good. My stalker seemed to back off and I began to live again.
However, that didn't last long. As Mike became more of a fixture in my life, my stalker became more obsessed. Now, stuck between my stalker and the man I could fall for, I had a decision to make.
Do I give up myself and go with Kyle, or do I make a stand and finally put my stalker to rest.
 
Buy Link
Evernight Publishing

Excerpt

    “Hey Fin? You home?” Mike’s voice rumbled up from the courtyard. I closed my eyes and sent up a silent prayer of thanks.
    “Yeah, I’m up here, Mike,” I called out. Never had I been so happy to hear his voice.
    A few moments later he bounded up the stairs. Kyle snarled, still close enough that I could feel his breath lick against my neck. “Hey Kyle.” Mike brushed past him wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.
    I died and went to heaven.
    I gasped. Mike took that opportunity to deepen the kiss. His tongue pushed into my mouth. His fingers threaded through my hair, holding me still as he thoroughly devoured me. I whimpered against his lips as the full thickness of his erection pressed against my belly. When he finally pulled back, my head was spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment